C-PTSD and Talking to someone

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, last year i was diagnosed wikth C-PTSD but i also have numiruos other diagnosis, how ever i was wanting to know do you A fight with your own mind and does someone Aswer you back?? as this is a problem with me as when i get the flash back i orignaly tried to control the thoughts due to someone telling me off in my head and to get rid of them but for some reason i couldnt and the person who is in costant talk mode with me doesnt belive me and calls me a lier, i spend all day trying to correct my thoughts/worlds in my head. so any i was just wondering if there was anyone on here who experiances the same thing with there PTSD??? thanks a head of time

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Some one talking like your voice? Or other voices? Or you just have the feeling that some one is telling you so?
    • Posted

In my case i just feel my own voice telling me to do things. That is part of my OCD. You might have OCD since all anxiety types go hand in hand in many cases.
    • Posted

yeah i have been diagnosed with that too, along with other things not easy when you have all of them rolled into one but i slowly geting better
    • Posted

Hope u have support from the people around you. My people have no idea what is that and they judge me which make it hard for me.

I hope the world will be more open on anxiety disorder to have the understanding from others.

• Posted

agreed i just wish people didnt judge people with a mentalo illness at all to be honest,

​ i have family around me but i guess they dont know how to help me i have given them flyers but they have not read them, they dont even know what to do if i try to commit suicide appolagies if its a trigger, i normaly go to hospital when my thoughts get to much for me. i got a little upset this morning as i have 3 doctors appointments on wednesday which have been booked for the past 2 weeks and i get told this morning i need to find another way either by a neaighbour or my uncle but i dont like straigers social anxiety even though my uncle is not a strainger i still feel ashamed of asking them to take me places i guess

• Posted

I understand. We need people we are comfortable with to be around and going with them to hospitals.

Even if you give the flyers no one can understand, our problem are not seen and cant be felt by others. That is the problem, you have broken leg everybody will care and help, you have anxiety mmmm we see you from outside you are fine.... They dont know what the inside feels like it is hell!!

Have you tried med ? You need to give it a go with your doctor ... I am on them now and i hopw i can go back to work soon.

• Posted

yeah i've been on meds now for a year, i went of seriquell cause i thought they where doing me harm than good but then at chrstmasi couldnt afford my anti depressence for 5 days and along with triggers i went into sycosis again so back on seriqulle a higher does this time which seems to work appart from the mind not shutting up and anti depresses which my nurse says arent working but how can on be happy with nasty thoughts right?? i cant cry i can laugh but and if i do laugh or cry well i get hit with everything from the past

• Posted

I hope the med will work for you ... I know it is so frustrated when waiting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.