Ladies Cotton Track Pants

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone.  My wife has a serious contact dermatitits with anything that contains polyester.  We live in Australia and are trying to locate somewhere that sells 100% cotton fleecy track pants for when she is just realxing watching television or similar when the weather is cool.

Have had no  luck in  tracking these down and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brian, have you looked at Amazon?

I had a quick look & a Company called Braintree might help.

Do you ask Mr Google the right questions?!  I saw what you were looking for, referred to as

tracksuit bottoms

joggers

jogging trousers

tracksuit trousers

In the UK, we have a company called Cotton Traders, it looks as though they sell to Aus.   If you bear in mind that we call 'pants' trousers, you might find what you are looking for.

Good luck!

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks for your help.  I will check things out.

Cheers

Brian

• Posted

Hi Brian,

I live in Australia also and I thought of maybe the Bonds store? I'm sure most of their products are made from cotton.

I hope this helps

Sarah

• Posted

You might want to look into companies that sell clothes made from bamboo.  A quick Google search & you should find all the info you need.  I've been wearing bamboo fabric for years now; it's truly amazing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.