Chronic neck pain and overall upper bavk pain in the morning

Posted , 3 users are following.

Personal experience:

I was suffering from chronic neck and upper back pain since 1.5 years,past 6 months i was waking up with overall shoulder,neck and upper back pain, i did alot of exercise for it but no use, suddenly i got an idea i just placed a CRICKET BALL instead of pillow (place on neck not in head) on my neck for support, miracle next day i experienced a lot of improvement in pain, now i following this since 1 week my wake up pain almost gone now, thank god....

Try it and share your experience i hope it will work for you

Btw i sleep in surface only don't use bed

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Arun.I'm struggling with pain too.Had neck surgery 5 years ago and although helped I am sad as my neck and shoulders really hurt.I'm willing to try anything. So.What you are suggesting is put cricket ball under neck and pillow? I sleep on my side at night.Any suggestions? I'm glad it's working for you though! Good news ?

• Posted

Don't use pillow instead try a cricket ball, it was worked for me i am still using it, the best thing is i am not waking up with morning pain

I sleep on my back,its giving me a good relaxation even if i use for 2 hours

• Posted

Sounds painful! I will stick to 2 pillows. Memory foam. But if it works for you then great! Hope you get better soon 👍😇

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.