Heavy period, late period, unprotected sex and stomach pain, what happened?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am twenty three, got married, unprotected sex for thrice this week. 

I am recently studying University, on the 2nd of Jan, I supposed to have my period but I got it late. It came two days ago. About twelve days ago, my husband brought me to my doctor and he said "maybe pregnant".

But now I got a heavy period and I cannot concentrate on academic. I cannot sit, or move or whatsoever.

any one can tell me what happen?

Asap,

fiona

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Take a pregnancy test. You need to find out if your pregnant or not. You can have a period even if your pregnant. I wouldn't worry too much about the heavy period, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. And it could be that you're having trouble sitting because you're constipated or maybe you have a cyst on your ovary or maybe it's from nerves. There's all kinds of things that could be from. So first find out if your pregnant after that go to your doctor.

• Posted

I would have said go to dr in case it was an erotic pregnancy. But I'm sure U have sort d something by now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.