Can anyone tell me why I'm still having a period two months after having second baby ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had my second baby two months ago and I'm still having a period that hasn't stopped but with that period I'm having really bad stomach pain and back pain. What's going on with me?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi. You may still have placenta left that didn't fully expell. You should go to your ob/gyn to see if you can get a quick d&c to clear out all the uterine lining

Good luck. Keep us posted

• Posted

Tricia51298 I'm not to sure that it is that because both of my girls were C-section delivery's. Could it be that they are eleven months apart from each other.?

• Posted

Hi,

Please go and see a doctor! Whatever replies you get will not be enough! It's your health that you are talking about, don't risk it! Get well soon!

• Posted

Shiii I agree she should go to her doc but wow you have a way to induce panic and worry that's more than likely unnecessary

• Posted

Hey tricia,

It was all meant for her own good! Have made some mistakes myself! Just did not want any one else to suffer like I have!

• Posted

Shiii. Im very sorry you have suffered. I hope you're healthy now. Was your health issues female related or no

• Posted

Yeah! I was unmarried and conceived?l! Couldn't go to the doctor, was very scared! Made the wrong decision of getting a non supervised medical abortion! Resulting in never being able to be pregnant again!

• Posted

Hi Katie.

Yes it's probably a lot to do with it. It's still possible it's just build up. With a C Section they don't scrape all the placenta out you still do that vaginally. So just getba check. Worst case I'm sure it's just a cyst it fibroids

• Posted

Katie, I hope you did not got me in the wrong way! I have made some horrible mistakes by not consulting a professional! Please do so, if you can! And don't worry, god will make you healthy again!

• Posted

Shiiiii I didn't I myself am a lil worried to . I like I told Tracie my daughter's are 11 months apart I had my first daughter then after her I got pregnant with my second daughter three months after so my body didn't have much time to heal. So this is all new to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.