Right breast is squishy, but my left breast isn't.

Posted , 3 users are following.

My right breast feels like a sponge, and sags. Meanwhile, my left breast is perky and firm. Also, my right breast is like a cup size bigger. So, it's very hard to find a bra that fits. It's getting annoying and uncomfortable. My right Breast is off so much heavier than my left. Any ideas?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have your breasts always been like this or has the right breast become firmer and harder over days or weeks? How old are you?
    • Posted

My right one grew out of nowhere like that a couple years ago. And it's also achey if I squish it i'm 14 .

• Posted

At 14 you are still going through puberty and those hormones are playing havoc with your body.   Your breasts probably have not fully developed yet. As you are only 14 have you spoken to your Mum about it? I guess she buys your bras. At the moment maybe you could just try padding out the lesser cup.

I dont know if you are in UK,but if you are, and you or your Mum are concerned then you can have a chat with the nurse at your local GP surgery. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.