What should I do that actually helps?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My mind has been an mess the last 3 weeks. I clean and wash dishes when I have anxiety. I have it all day everyday, but I don`t really have attacks. I dont feel like I need air, but I do want to escape or just sit and stare the wall. Social situations make me anxious. When I`m alone im anxious too. With frends Im too, but with them im normal or laugh too much and cant sit still. I have imagined what others may think if I would be dead but I do not want to die. I wanna be happy. More happier. Not just happy some times during the day/week. My mood swings affect others. Normally I cry and then Im angry. I feel like im loosing control. I tried sertraline, half pill of 50mg = 25mg. Well they made me feel 10000 things so I couldn`t continue it. I felt sleepy, too nervous to sit down or stood up so I just run and jumped around in my house. I study so I can`t just take em and act all crazy. I couldn`t concentrate to even talking some times during that day. I have too much opinions about this world, this system we have and all the fear I have because of it. I do sleep, but when I wake up and do not have rutines (weekend/holidays), I feel uncomfortable = fear. Now I cry everyday. I want it allll out but I still have the need to cry again and again. This month I will see my new psychiatrist. Even If I talked with the last one, she just handed me papers to relax etc. She listened but I don`t know it did not help. And im frustrated. My last psychiatrist said I can have psychotherapy later this year. But I just don`t feel any better by just talking. i need more...something... but I don`t know what. And I feel like nobody actually cares and Im just burden to others. I feel that all this, this world is so bad place that I just cry whenever I think about all wrong. I draw, design, listen to music but still. I can`t feel any better. Sorry if this is too messy im just sad and confused right now.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hello ondaya my name is liam it seems like u have a diffrent type of anxeity like sort of what i get like if i hear of some crazy event where people have died been shot or murderd it makes me feel wierd like i wanna not be on a plannet with this madness a feeling like im dreaming and 1 time soon ill wake up and itll be flowers n roses and contton clouds and sun in the sky i cant put my finger on that feeling i hate medication as its all man made i kbow u said u want more than just to talk try other methods like doing good things to block out bad forts about the world i dont know if im saying the right things to you i just feel what it is your exsactly going through ive just been to the doctors explaining my disorder as a feeling of unrealism as i im not real.
    • Posted

hello smile well, I just cant stand to see what is happening but still I know bad things happen all the time. I have had strange dreams about me being other race and other age. I was Indan/something similiar and had 12 years. then it changed to nightmare. I have had dreams abotu ISIS too. Im just scared of how much time we have left. and when does finland get in danger too. I better not watch news.. I dont want medications. I have never wanted em. The one pill I took I took it because I felt like I have to. But by taking it I felt so bad. Like why did I took it.

- about unrealism; I have had and still have sometimes dissosiation. I mixed up my dreams, memories & the real life. It was like being in a bubble so I felt numb buy scared too. All I did was cry but I did go to school even when I was bullied. Well then my teacher said I need to go to other school and it was an school for people with problems. Its was nice to be there. Even when 1 of the girls kinda bullied me. Or she thought she was funny by scaring me. Duhh. Thanks fot responding & I hope you feel better soon. Its an rollercoaster but we can survive this smile

• Posted

Hi ondaya, so sorry to hear you feel this way. I have suffered with anxiety for a long time and I know it's easier said than done but you have to keep talking and expressing how you feel, keeping it to yourself will only heighten the anxiety. please keep seeing your doctor and find the right medications for you. not all of them have severe side affects like you have described.

When your head is full of thoughts try breathing exercises . I find it a Great way of focusing on something else. There are some good ones on you tube u can listen to to try help you relax.

it's easy to say but it does get better just sometimes it can be a long road. your not on your own there are so many people like us. We are not crazy or loosing control of our mind ,it's all the anxiety making you feel this way.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply smile I forgot I joined this group but im happy to be here again. I do talk & everyday I do something I like. Even if its just playing games with phone or eating chocolate. Now Im not that nervous as when I posted that. Now I can eat but for some reason my weight is low! the BMI says im slightly underweight but I dont seem underweight to me. Well BMI isnt 100% accurate so I just try to forget that. Its making me anxious cuz I have been -10kg of the normal weight. Now the BMI says im -2kg underweight. And I weighted 3 kg more a while ago. Im confused. ohh again in jumping to other theme sorry. I talk too much XD Breathing doesnt come to my mind if im very anxious. But when im slightly anxious and if I remeber, I breath. I know its just the anxiety but it has became to control everything, almost everything.

• Posted

My dearest ondaya.I know exactly how you are feeling. Because I've been there.I'm no doctor but sounds like you have generalized anxiety disorder plus depression.When I wasn't diagnosed I couldn't relax.I couldn't eat.I danced around being hyper.I had such anxiety. I woke up at all hours.You need a good psychiatrist. CBT therapy. And the right medication. Also try essential oils.Lavender is brilliant. I'm the same as you but am managing my condition.Do you have any faith or belief? Prayers brilliant. The good news is you will get better. God Bless to you 🙏🙇😇xx

• Posted

yes I have them both :o thanks for telling me about the CBT therapy. I will check it out. essestial oils in wich form? how to use them? do i drink them or just put an bottle of it in the house? I believes in God and I still do but im not that sure anymore. thanks (: blessings to you too!
    • Posted

Hi Ondaya.How have you been feeling? Regarding the essential oils.I use an aromatherapy diffuser.You can buy a good one for about £20.I wouldn't suggest drinking essential oils.I also put lavender on my pillow at night.Blessings and hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

Hi smile better now because I went to my frends house to sleepover. Normally I just rush home the 2nd day but no, this time i sipped tea with her and laughed my lungs out! smile I have been drinkin more tea lately and it makes me feel better. Black and green tea <3 ohh I should check those out thank you smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.