Hello its suzan i had myomectomy a week ago.it went well but i have temperature at eveni h time.ever

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello its suzan i had myomectomy a week ago.it went well..the doctor said it was a very complicated surgery.i have temperature at evening time after taking carrot juice every evening.is this temperature is because of this carrot juice or what?what should i do?if u guys could suggest soemthing

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Suzan,

go to the doctor as soon as possible! 

Having a temperature is really serious, and it needs to be checked. 

Best regards,

Anna

• Posted

Go to the doctor without delay Susan, temperature can be an indication of infection. If thats the case you may need antibiotics & the sooner the better.

Best Wishes

Heather

• Posted

hello .i m unmarrried girl having fibroid.i have myomecomy in march 2017. pls tell me abt ur experience and give me suggestions what i should do before operation?i m in pakistan and i m still confused abt surgery  and doctors that who will be the best.one is mrcog pls tell me ur experince,. i m anemic tell me u have iron injections.and u have bleeding after myomectomy?pls tell me in detail.how i should prepare abt it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.