Bleeding when passing water

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi my grandad is 82 and as CKD and other health problems he his a very stubborn man and only wishes for my brother to attended hospital appt with him ~ for the past 3yrs he as lost a large amount of weight and had a problem with his mouth not being able to taste food and getting a funny taste which I think is due to (ckd ) gp treated him for thrush which I think was a waste of time as 3yrs on he still as same problem ~ also wees blood most days and go keeps treating him for water infection wen no infection present?? Now been referred for bloods and urine sample last week then the next day gets call for ultrasound then cystoscopy on Saturday just gone then gets phone call today for MRI on Thursday is this a normal procaution?

Would be greatful for any feedback

Thanks x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Alicia thank you for taking the time for your grandfather but you have to realize your grandfather comes from a time when somethings are not talked to with a women.  He feel better with a man which is your brother and he feel better talking with him.  But to me it seams they are moving to fast and not telling your why all the test that they are doing.  Someone needs to sit down and talk with the doctors. and find out why  Take care  Ken 
    • Posted

Hi ken

Thanks for your reply im going to try my best to get this sorted and find out exactly what is going on .

Thanks again.

• Posted

Yes that is best your grandfather is going for test  Did anyone ask why.  You should know why the test have to me done.   Did he maybe talk with your brother.  It is nothing against you but there is sometimes a man needs to talk with another man.  Let us know what is going on  Ken 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.