Head Pressure

Posted , 5 users are following.

just wondering if anyone has head pressure.  I been suffering since the new year began and I cant handle it.  I feel like my head is going to explode and i get severe headaches. This is going on daily sad  my ears feel full too.  please can anyone help me as Im convinced its a Tumor or Brain Cancer

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

I also can hear thumping in my ear and my head thumps to the sound of my heart beat.  at times not sure but it feels like my head is vibrating.
    • Posted

I too suffer from headaches and head pressure, it's not everyday and it's not all day. My pressure is on the side of my head, either on my temples or pressure behind my ears, it makes me feel quite dizzy on some occasions so my immediate thoughts are brain tumour??

So I'm in the same boat as you, sorry I can't help but I wanted you to know that your not alone x

• Posted

I have not had any tests of my head/brain

I've had bloods, chest and neck X-ray, ECG and everything came back normal, what tests have you had??

• Posted

Could be you need to see a eye ear nose doc. Could be sinus infection, allergies and weather barometer pressure adds to head aches. To see a doc can help I have no med history or of meds u take . Winter has a lot of airborne germs that can cause infections that thrive in cold weather. Ckeck it out with your doc and in minutes I'm sure you will have a diagnosis and on your way to feeling better. 

just a guess mabe other have a better conclusion for you to explore. Good luck .

i have issues with headaches and barometer pressure and allergy meds or aspirin sometimes helps. However if it's a sinus infection it could cause serious problems if left untreated, which requires antibiotics

Hopexxx

• Posted

I too suffer from this for the past year. Some days worse than others and this last week has been horrible. I feel the same as you. Hope we all feel better someday
    • Posted

Have you had test done? If so which ones and what are results?
  • Posted

I suffer from the same....had mri's and mra's, you name it, cat scans.....all fine so I suggest to ease your mind, go to a neurologist and ask for mri's of brain.....it is painless and doesn't last too long and then you will know....mine told me she thinks it is menopause and muscular from sitting at computer all day, in my neck too...good luck!!

• Posted

no dizzya no lightheadedness.....that could be dehydration....do you drink enough water? the dr says the depletion of estrogen and crazy hormones with menopause can cause havoc on our bodies...my head hurts when bending down, sneezing or coughing, and upper and lower jaw also along with neck.....it is incredible how many people here have the same symptoms......i had so many tests and happily nothing bad wrong with me but they have no idea for these pains....hoping it is the menopause and by next year i hope to be done and these pains disappear!!! how are you??
    • Posted

When I say dizziness/lightheadedness I don't mean full on where I can't stand or the room spins etc, just the odd occasion where things just don't seem right??

I too have neck, head pain, sometimes jaw pain but not often.

• Posted

yes once in a while i feel not right too.....have you had mri's?

• Posted

yes have had brain and blood vessels and neck.....all ok.....you should have them to ease your mind.
    • Posted

I've had neck X-ray and it came clear, my gp wouldn't arrange an MRI unless they felt it was 100% necessary

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.