What are your stories with a 24/7 headache?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, could you please share your experiences with 24/7 headaches? I have been having them for past 7 months. They are mild, I would say 2/10 but they are always there :-/ Mainly on the top right side. Sometimes I get dizzy and nauseous, maybe once a month. I just can't help but worry. My anxiety doesn't help :-( And the last question to the ladies, do you get worse before or during period?

I've had my eyes and ears checked, neurological exam and full blood test, all fine. How do you deal with with it, has anyone overcome them?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Keep searching don't give up. There is a reason. Barometric pressure can give me headaches I take extra stregenth right away and head it away. If Imdont it lasts for days. Even stress and family just life in general can cause headaches. 

Take some time to just relax every day for 20 minutes, lay down listen to music a headache med and it may help. It works for me especially with the stress in my life at this time. Studies show a short nap or rest can reduce stress my 89%. 

Give ver it a shot, your not alone. A lot of us have daily headaches and this is just one way mine have been eliminated.

of course I have no info of ur medical history age stress environment all these factor in as well as side effects from medications and supplements. Try also eating a clean diet no sugar, no caffeine, fresh food only no junk food. You could have a allergy to something as well in foods or environment. 

Hopexxx

• Posted

Are you still having issues?

I've had my 24/7 headache since 2005. I'm so sorry to say they have not gone away nor have they figured out why. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.