sketch of curved penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

so this is a sketch of my curved penis obviosly not to scale however the curve is pretty accurately drawn and i'm wondering if this is of concern at all and also it curve left so imagine that curve but going left. 

Any guidance and tips will be very greatly appreciated

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

(original post: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/curved-to-left-560822 )

It is unusual, but not unheard of, even without any injury or obvious cause.  There seems to be more variation between people's genitals than any other part of the body, probably as a result of the way they're formed.  One of my exes said she had an ex with a very curved penis, and his brother and father had the exact same thing, so it can sometimes be hereditary.

You said it's always been like that, so there's probably nothing you can do about it, but learn to live with it.  We're all different, and that's ok.

• Posted

Should I go to a doctor about it or just leave as is
    • Posted

If you've never seen a doctor about it, then it would be a good idea, just to check there isn't some kind of problem that needs to be treated.  If it's always been like that, then my guess it they'd just reassure you that it's not a problem and nothing unusual, but at least you'd know then.  You'd probably need to take along some pics of what it looks like erect.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

If this helps, about 2-3 years ago I had a football kicked really hard at this area and I'm trying to figure if this made it worse or not.

• Posted

It's possible.  Peyronie's disease can be caused by trauma.

I've only just seen your post saying that it's about a 40 degree curve, so I'd definitely get checked out if I were you.  That degree of curvature can make it harder to have sex, and there are treatments available, both surgical and non-surgical.

• Posted

When having sex, I just have to figure out what position is best. Not all of them will work, when your penis is curved.

Gay men often have to change positions when they have sex. Orally or any other way based on which way their penis is slanted. I have seen gay men in these positions. I depends on the receiving person on how well they can accommodate your penis.

If you think you have a problem, see a doctor if it can be corrected.

I am not a doctor. I am a gay man.

I actually had a man who had one going the other direction.

Good luck in your quest in finding out if is is normal or if it can change directions through a medical.procedure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.