Had sex for the first time, now my urine smells foul and is cloudy?

Posted , 2 users are following.

On Thursday I went to my boyfriend's house and we had sex, (I'm 18 years old) and it was both of our first times. I'm not on the pill but we did use a condom and he still pulled out, but the chances of me having an STD or STI is limited. I also know I could get either of those from giving him oral and I've done that before and this hasn't happened before. However, ever since Thursday I've noticed that my urine has a strong foul smell to it and is cloudy. It doesn't burn when I urinate or itch or and my vagina is not red, so I don't think it's a UTI. I did use a Lush bathbomb on Wednesday night before I went to his house on Thursday if that helps at all. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Was there a spermicide gell or lubricant on the condom?
    • Posted

Hi clivealive --

Yes, there was lubricant on the condom as well as additional lubricant from a bottle as well because he thought he would "slide in easier". 

• Posted

Has the "problem" cleared up now a couple of days later? If so - no harm done but just be aware in future.

I wish you well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.