Anybody had any reversal of fusing with bicarbonate soda?

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hi, I know some have had good results with Borax,  I know lots of you use bicarbonate soda in a spray after a toilet break. BUT has anyone had un-fusing with just bicarbonate soda?

I am worried about using Borax, as it's banned in the UK.

love this forum 😀

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes, Heather I did.  That's how I started out, discovering that baking soda reversed the fusing, slowly but surely.  At first I barely believed this was happening.  Rinsing after every bathroom visit and baking soda baths.  It took a long time to get from totally fused up to where I am now - only the tiniest bit of fusing left just past the clitoris.  But you have to be very diligent both with the rinsing and baths.  Plus be persistent with your diet.

• Posted

Thanks Hanny, that's very promising.

why is dieting so important, what does it do? I know we are what we eat.

I didn't really know what you all meant when you were talking about fusing, but I examined myself yesterday and was surprised to see I hardly had any Labia minora, I used to have really ugly large ones, where have they gone? is this what you mean by fusing?

• Posted

The labia minora never returned.  But all the rest is back and functional.  It didn't exactly happen overnight, but in the end " I won". 

?Baking soda baths and rinses and doing it very diligently.  Took pictures regularly to see whether any progress was being made.  Next to that I also started dilating so that the vagina couldn't narrow.  And used loads of coconut oil to keep the layers apart and for lubrication. 

?The diet still consists of illiminating certain foods:  no added sugars, no alcohol, no caffeine, no gluten, limited dairy.  Always cooking from scratch and using fresh items, small pieces of meat, avoiding most pork meat. 

?I hope this is helpful. 

• Posted

Hanny I love all your advice!!! I don't know what I would do without you. Why limit pork?

• Posted

What I thought about later - when you start using the baking soda, sometimes the urethra doesn't like it and starts to feel agitated.  The urethra wants a more acid environment.  That's when I start rinsing a couple of times with a bit of un-pasteurized apple cider vinegar in my bottle.  This far it works well.  Or else you may get a bladder infection.  (The LS doesn't mind the temperary change.) I've had several bladder infections in a row and learned the hard way.   

• Posted

Hi Hanny, are you in the U.K.?

what does sugar do to LS, does that mean no fruit either or is it just added sugar?

Thank you for all your time you spend answering everyone's questions you are a star

• Posted

Good question.  LS seems to react to an environment that is too accid.  Sugar contributes to that.  For that reason I leave all the goodies and candies etc. out.  It made a big difference for me.  Added bonus is weight loss. 

​I do eat fruit, in limited quantities.

​I live in Canada.    

• Posted

I buy that in supermarket or health food store.  Whoever has the best price.  It's simply the pure stuff.  Nothing added. 

• Posted

Thank you have you heard of anyone having an operation to help with fusing .
    • Posted

yes, me.  Not a surgery as such, but a dilation procedure to stretch the small opening left after fusing.  No cutting.  That's an important difference.  After that procedure I accidentally discovered what baking soda can do. 

• Posted

hello hanny,i know this is 3 years old but i was wondering if you could tell me more about the link between bladder infections and using a baking soda spray because thats the only thing keeping me from using the spray. Apple cider vinegar isnt readily available where i live, so is there any substitute? Thank you.

• Edited

Hi Shruti,

The urethra likes a more acid environment, while the LS calms down in a more alkaline environment. It is tricky to find some sort of a balance. So when the bladder feels as if it want to give you a bladder infection, that's when I spray with water in which a small amount of apple cider vinegar. If apple cider isn't available I'm not sure whether ordinary white vinegar would be a substitute. And of course one also has to take in enough fluid, water and lemon water. Otherwise the bladder isn't happy either.

I hope this helps you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.