Robotically hysterectomy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Pain left side?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had mine the old fashion wau and yes im constantly complaining about my left side. Dr tells me its where he started closing me up which makes no sense to me
  • Posted

Complain, and keep complaining to docs till they investigate. Have had lot left side pain since my Lavh in Nov 2015. Saw a gastroenterologist as having bowel and bladder pains and probs too.., Had barrage of scans mris and finally a ct scan just before Christmas 2016. Seeing surgeon again in March...poss about needing a stent in the tube between bladder and kidney...can be caused by surgical mishap or adhesions...I had a lot of adhesions discovered pre-hyster, completed during hyster.  

My GP totally unhelpful. Kept fobbing me off. Had to fight to get referred back. So if you feel fobbed off, keep pushing for help. Bw's K

• Posted

Best thing to do... it was actually my hyster surgeon who referred me for all the tests.  My gp kept saying it was normal...it was and is not, especially when you are doing everything you can to get healed up and healthy the way the recommend. Hope you get the help you need. You could always ask for referring back if another gp wont help, esp if they from same practice as mine were. Bw's

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.