Burning breast pain, dull ache

Posted , 3 users are following.

Where do I start? I am peri menopausal and besides axiety and other symptoms I recently started to experience weird pain on my left side. When I bend over without the bra it is burning pain in my left breast. I have to sleep in a bra so it does not hurt. I also have that dull ache that is traveling and sometimes is under my armpit, goes to my arm, my back, my collar bone, neck.

I am so paranoid that it is a breast cancer. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow to get it checked. I tought at first I pulled a muscle but it is not getting any better. I do take progesteron, not sure if this could have anything to do with it. My anxiety is over the roof which I know does not help.

I am so scared. Wondering if anybody else experienced anything similar.

I would appreciate any advise.

Thank you

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

BTW I do not feel any lumps in my breast, they loom ok, no changes.
  • Posted

Hello try not to panic breast pain is usually not a sign of breast cancer. Just try to take a couple of deep breaths and go about you day. I am going through sort of the same thing right except I have a lump in my left breast. Stay Calm
    • Posted

Thank you Danielle. I hope this is nothing for you and me. Trying to be calm. Playing games with my daughter.
    • Posted

Update: All went well with my biospy and I am finally relieved. It turns out I have fibroandema. Which is an benign condition. I will be meeting with my doctor tomorrow to talk about if I want to get it removed. Thanks for who all commented on my post and helped keep me calm. I appreciate you alot. Much love 😉

• Posted

I am getting the scan on Thursday and will go from there. My pain is not there so much anymore. By back hurts a bit, right under my shoulder. I'm calmer now about my thing but still worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.