Fusion question

Posted , 4 users are following.

diagnosed with LS nearly 4 years ago.  Had hardly no symptoms until recently. Burning and darting pain.  Started cream a few weeks ago and doing borax and baking soda bath and using coconut oil.  This has all helped with the burning and the pain so stopped prescribed cream and only using coconut oil twice a day.  Noticed what I think is the start of the fusion tonight and now I'm worried.  Does the start of fusion look clear, almost like you can see through it and is there anything I can do to stop it? I'm really scared right now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Betty, I'm not sure whats happening with you..a call to the doctor? I didn't even notice when my fusion was happening sad but be assured u have many friends on here that have the same condition. Mayb google... Can u stop the fusion of LS? I made a startling discover though. My vision isnt very good so I got $5 300 magnifier glasses and noticed my underwear had little black spots ..agh like the Lichen that grows on fences! ..so I now get new white underwear every month. Hope u get answers soon and feel better.wink

• Posted

I think the prescribed steroid is meant to be used continually to stop any progression of the LS and hopefully stop any possible fusion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.