I cant get medical help at all for this injury

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI, My name is Judy and I am here out of desperation. I was injured to my head and neck by somebody important so my medical is being blocked at every turn. I am being told I am a liar , my symptoms don't exist, all the Ahcccs doctors say there is nothing on my MRI but when I pay cash they do see injury...

I don't have the cash to keep paying..

my injury was September of 2014.... There is a little hole in my skull where I was hit and the Hospital where I had my first CT said there was no injury to be seen. I did not find the injury myself on the CT until October 2016 when I used my own reader for MRI & CT scans... then I take it to a doctor I paid cash too and the injury was confirmed... but still I am being blocked since I dont have money.

There is even bleeding in to my neck...

I do hope this forum will be of some use...

I am like all the rest.. feels like everybody is out to get me...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Judy...

I wish I was close to you and could come and hold your hand....

There are charity organisations that can help financially but also if this can be seen by you then your own GP can also see it.

My injuries have also been missed so I do know how you feel so be strong.

Take care and don't stop pushing your doctor for answers

• Posted

They do report that I have degenerative disk but nobody will report the actual injury.. I believe it is Post Truamatic Vertigo and that i have a permanent form of concussion....
  • Posted

Hello Judy, I was very touched by your post.. I feel terrible for your situation. I have had a neck condition for the past 16 years. It comes and goes, and the pain is bad. I was told I have spinal stenosis, arthritis, and a pinched nerve. No one has been able to cure the problem. I just have to take pain meds to help me function. But, your situation is different and I am so sorry for that. I would just like to know what country you are in?
    • Posted

Thank you I am in USA... My neck is seperate issue from my head injury.. all my symptoms of vertigo started July 25 2016 after I had seen a chiropracter who was snapping my neck with out ever seeing an x-ray, CT, or an MRI... my MRI photo of my neck was taken 1 week after my neck was snapped by a second ciropracter...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.