Where do you begin when everything in life is a load of cr*p?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't know what I'm expecting to get from this. I'm not sure if this is even medical. But what the heck are ou supposed to do with yourself when nothing is flipping right?

I never get any d*mn sleep.

Because my almost 2 year old is apparently incapable of sleeping more than 4 hours at a time. I can't fall asleep for 2 hours but the second I actually drift off, that's the time he decides to wake up and 10 minutes later he's crying and I'm up again. My husband supposedly knows know to fix everything and has all the answers but it's up to me to do it and if it's not working I must be doing something wrong.

We never have any money, we can't even afford this stupid tiny little flat and the council won't help us because we're not in dire enough circumstances. I can't afford to have the heating on in my sons room because our electric bill has literally doubled since having his heater on and we can't godd*mn afford it so he wakes up every morning freezing cold and he won't keep a blanket ir sleeping bag on.

I'm just flipping exhausted.

I'm so tired all the time and nothing ever gets better.

There's no light at the end of the tunnel.

What do you do in this situation? I love my son and my husband so much but I can't live like this.

Poor, cold and completely knackered.

I just want to sleep for 3 days straight. I think I could as well.

4 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

so maybe to help with your child take him to your gp and tell him that you think he will benifit from some melitonin and to help you finacaly maybe if you are in australia centerlink or ask for support from child saftey

• Posted

Try feeding him really good about an hour or two before bedtime..  (milk, bread?)  and then dress him warm for bed.  I would put thin socks and  T-shirt on and zip him up in a warm onsie pajama suit.   See if that helps...   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.