Chest pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the past 7 years I've been getting chest pain my doctors don't even seem to be listening when I tell them it's got worse I now get numbness and pins and needles in my left arm and shortness of breath. They have fobbed me off with everything from its stress you are over weight you need physiotherapy and of course it's in your head my partner has called an ambulance for me several times and there answer is going back to your GP who says if it gets worse go to A&E who say go to GP so around and around I've been going. I called my GP today because i was feeling realy unwell but before you can see anyone you have to wait for them to give you a telephone call well surprise surprise they didn't call and this isn't the first time. I think they are secretly trying to thin out the population. Seeing as my daughter had a burst appendix wich they diagnosed as a virus lucky for her and us we got her to hospital with about 24 hours to live and there was actually someone that read there text books. GPs are a joke now days if it's not thrush or a sore throat they just don't have a clue

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.