Serteraline 100 mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

i m a 60 yo man,23 years ago my sister and 3 months later my mother passed away. so i had lost 2beloved ones which made me feel very lonely and depressed. i visited a dr. and he said i suffer depressin.he gave me prozac (fleuxetine) and 6months later i felt better so i stopped. after 1 year i was in terrible situation and weaping all the time especially when seeing my children. i was hopeless. so i visited a dr. and he put me in prozac 20mg and clonazepam 1mg at night to get good sleep.for past 20 years i had been taking them and was just fine.2 years ago i lost my job and i was at home for 7 months hopelessly looking for a job. so prozac did not work anymore. i saw my dr. and he put me on serteraline 25mg for a week and 50 mg after that and olanzapine 2.5 mg at night with keeping clonazepam 1mg for good sleep. serteraline made me crazy so i stopped in a month. now again i have returned back to serteraline : 1week 25 mg,3 weeks 50 mg, and today i have upped for 100 mg. one thing i learned here is that i should hang in there and keep me busy.it was very bad in the begining with anxiety and depression. i was afraid to increase my dose but fortunately i felt better today. olanzapine helps me with anxiety and clonazepam helps me sleep all night.i am hopping to get better by hanging in there.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi.

I'm on my 16th day... 25mg for Anxiety

And through this forum and seeing other people experiences with

sertraline it's kept me going.

I have good days and bad days still but hopefully I'm heading in the right direction.

Hopefully you are too

Good Luck

• Posted

hi,you better to increase the dose,it will help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.