Side effects

Posted , 5 users are following.

What side effects have people had on sertraline? I've had some strange things but don't know if it's meds or anxiety.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi what have u had? me too, achey left shoulder and arm, dr said it was muscle tension, but it seems to have got worse now i upped my dose from 37.5 mg to 50 mg, increased anxiety on and off headaches, nausea. chest and at times, back pain,
    • Posted

what dose are u on? and how long have u taken it? ive been on it 4 mnths 25mg then 37.5 mg and now for the last week 50 mg, im suffering from extreme health anxiety ive had all the physial anxiety symptons 1 after the other for over a year now,what about you?

• Posted

hi,i had only anxiety but fter increasing my dose to 100 i feel well.
    • Posted

When u dose 100mg how after u feel good
  • Posted

Hi

Iv been on 25mg for 16days now

My side effects

Was /are

Nauseous

Pins and needle

Blur vision

Hightened Anxiety

Tinnitus

Palputations

Tummy upset

Dizziness

Insomnia

But they now are now getting less frequent.

• Posted

How long have you been on them??

Forgot to mention the first 3/4 days felt my head was going to

explode. But that seems to have settled now

• Posted

Nearly 4 week. My face gets hot but don't know if that's anxiety.

• Posted

I get face flushing

But had that before the tablets,

So think it is part of anxiety symptoms.

• Posted

Think I might have to ask doctor to up my meds 😩

• Posted

4 weeks is still early days, don't you feel any better than you did 4 weeks ago. Iv kept a bit of a diary so I can look back on the early days.

• Posted

Hopefully the goods days will out weigh the bad ones soon

I had a good day yesturday but today I'm trying to do things so my mind doesn't wonder because today's not so good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.