Penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Am 20years old, i have a small penis with two holes where urines comes out, have done up to 3 operations but no changes. Please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What exactly do you need help with?  What did your operations consist of?
    • Posted

I dont really know much about the operations because i was small when those operations were made. But i think the operation consist of closing up the other hole so that my urine could come out in one direction and try making my penis to be longer.
  • Posted

Sounds like hypospadias.  It would be unusual to have three operations for it though.  Is it actually causing any problems, or were the operations cosmetic?
    • Posted

I did had three operations. When i urinate is a mess and my penis is so small that i cant satisfy any girl. I would have love to have a private discussion with a doctor and show him some pictures if there is anything that can be done.
    • Posted

Lots of men seem to think their penis is small when they're actually normal size, so it's hard to judge.  Size isn't as important as a lot of people assume, and you don't actually need a penis at all to satisfy a girl.  These links may help you find out more about hypospadias though:

https://patient.info/health/hypospadias-leaflet

If you google "hypospadias support", you will find lots of people in your position.  Many men with hypospadias (or at least the ones online) seem to be unhappy with the operations they underwent btw, and some of them believe that most such operations are unnecessary.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.