Miracle for sleeping

Posted , 7 users are following.

I found on Amazon a "knee pillow". It is fantastic. No more pillows between legs. It is called. "Pull In Knee Cushion" made by Palli Partners. If I saw a way to show you I would insert a picture.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ellen,

​I went on Amazon and put it in so many ways there are so many pillows and it says try less words. do you know like where I could find it on there? Also how much was it? It may be something that will help me as that is when I have alot of pain lying down in bed. Thanks, Terry

• Posted

On Amazon search "knee pillow"by Palli partners. It should be the first item. It is not big. You pull it up your leg to knee area. Comes in blue and green.

• Posted

Shame they do not make a knee pillow to put an ice pak in it. In the first weeks I found I could not use a pillow between my knees as it just increased the temperature of my operated knee and caused more pain. Even with a iced knee wrap on it.

Good healing

• Posted

Hello, all, This is Mindy Moore, Owner of PalliPartners and designer and manufacturer of the Pull-On Knee Cushion. I just found this discussion and wanted to let  clive45466 know that I did just recently design a Pull-On Knee Cushion, called Pull-On Knee Cushion Custom Fit, that accommodates a hot/cold gel pack; specifically the TheraPearl Sports Pack (7.5 x 1 x 4.5 inches) which can be found on Amazon. This pack slips right inside the foam cushion pocket of the Pull-On Knee Cushion Custom Fit. The Pull-On Knee Cushion Custom Fit can be searched by its name on Amazon, and is on sale right now for $11.99 through the end of March. I hope this will help those of you who need hot/cold therapy on your knees. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.