Tension headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

Does anyone get tension headaches on mirt. I'm on 45mg.

I have read they are prescribed to cure tension headaches but I have daily.

Been on 45mg for 8 months.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi sarah24378, I also take 45mg mitrazapine I have done for years now, I do suffer from tension headache but I also take a lot of other medication so I could not be sure that it's the cause of it , I use to take paracetamol for the headache but it didn't really help , I use the roll on that you put on your four head and it helps, you get it in most chemists , have you spoken to your gp about it, 

• Posted

Hi Loraine, do you mind me asking, how long have you taken 45mg for? I've been on 45 mg for a year, and had a bad reaction to trying to come off it there...as a result im happy enough to just keep taking it, just wondering how long people have taken it for. Thank you wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.