getting back ache in the two sides of hip as well as in lower side of spinal

Posted , 4 users are following.

if i go for walking either in the morning or evening the pain is not there, if i don't do i get pain immediate . why 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suffer with pain 99% of the the time when I wake up it can very from moderate to severe. A soon as I do anything from going to the toilet excruciating it becomes chronic . I've tried stretchs, swimming u name it, physo injection, nothing works s . Iam at the stage where surgery is needed . I haven't taken this decision lightly,and it's not just to relieve pain, but I am no longer able to sit, hardly walk, my quality of life is pathetic. I appreciate different things work for different people I've suffered 20 yr already had one op that helped for a while.

• Posted

I am not a Dr but you may have 

bursitis in the hips and maybe a canal stenosis in your back. 

both need to be checked out with a CT scan or MRI. Arthritis is also helped by movement. The less you move the more you hurt. In any case I would see a Dr to confirm. Stay well

Emily

• Posted

Hi I am just the opposite.  If I do any major walking, I sometimes wonder if I will have to crawl home.  Before all the increased nerve pain in he pat 3 years, I was walking 2/3 miles a day and feeling great.  I sought out pain management for relief.  Some injections worked ad then not.  I have completed two nerve stimulator trials.  NEVRO AND BURST.  Google them and get knowledgeable on both.  Then after you have exhausted everything they have asked you to do with no positive results, ask them about the clinical trials for these.  The NEVRO was a no go as no relief at all.  The BURST helped a lot with pain easement.  Now on 3/2 I will have the BURST permanently inplanted in my spine.  I am hoping once back inside, I will again achieve pain reduction.

I hope some of the info. helps you on your quest for help.

Dee

• Posted

Hi,

You probably have 

bursitis or Arthritis and the only cure is to keep moving. Even when it hurts. I have some of your problems and do a little swimming as well. Talk to your Dr and get an MRI or CT scan. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.