Well had it done

Posted , 4 users are following.

After a very long day of waiting , had injection and got say thanks to you lovely people it wasn't that bad. Have to say it did hurt a bit and I did shout couple times

Now though me back is killing me and me leg numb . Me back hurts

All in all am trying stay postive

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Glad it wasn't too bad an experience when i had mine i was told to rest as it takes up 7 days to work and stay positive 💕

• Posted

Well at the moment I can feel pain , in me bum and leg . Me legs weak at moment , so I give it time as I can still feel pain . Not a lot but can feel it .

Did u have any pain after ? And am trying stay postive.

• Posted

Was it a cortisone injection, I had one at c5/6 level a few weeks ago the procedure was fine but the result not so good
    • Posted

Had a nerve block , so don't know if that's the same . And I guess I just have to wait and see if it works

• Posted

Well done. Like you say it's not that bad it is more the thought of it. The pain and numbness will die down and hopefully you will have good results

• Posted

Thanks graham , I hope this is it . Want me life back . I can handle how am feeling at the moment .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.