Let's hear it for Renee!

Posted , 24 users are following.

I don't think there's anyone around here who doesn't know Renee. She's always one of the first to welcome the new posters, always has a kind word, and is always there for everyone else. Now she's having some real problems shaking a virus she's caught and is feeling down. But she's one of the greatest things about this forum, so I thought we could cheer her up!

?When I first came here I knew I was having a THR and there was no choice in it. I was totally fine about it. Until I read the posts on this site! Then I was "OMG, what am I getting into, this operation seems to leave everyone feeling awful!" Renee was the one who told me that this was a minority of cases, and not to worry. Yes things could go wrong, but they didn't often. She made me feel much better about it. AND she made me feel part of the group and encouraged me to get involved.

?Renee is one of the backbones of this site - always there, always cheerful, always caring. Anyone else got a story about Renee to cheer her up???

8 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am a new one but............Feel better Renee! Hoping for a fast recovery from your sickness! Get well soon! smile

• Posted

A lovely, caring lady - get better soon Renee ! 🍇

• Posted

Hi all, anyone who takes the time to give others support gets my vote, not good to feel croc when your well if that makes sense, even worse when your recovering from surgery and everything else life throw's at you, so God bless and a speedy recovery prayed for x

• Posted

Renee, it's me darling. I'm still about and still keeping my eye on you and still doing daft things. You have helped me through good and bad with my hip and also when Alan got poorly.

We're routing for you my friend, sending hugs and sooooo much love from both of us here in Norfolk. Get well soon my lovely Renne, we miss you. Love Gill and Alan xxxx

• Posted

I thought it was unusual for Renee to be missing from the comments. Your a great miss Renee. Always there to advise and encourage. Please put yourself first and get well soon.

Sending you love light and healing and warm hugs. Sandra 💜??😘Xxx

• Posted

Hi Renee. I am brand new here so I don't know you yet but I hope your feeling better soon. You sound like a lovely person with a great soul. I'm sure you'll be on the mend in no time hon.

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery,

Carrie 😊

• Posted

Renee dear sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I've appreciated your kind words while I've been on the site. Know that we are all here praying for you and that you've got your hips shaking in no time!

• Posted

Darling Renee - our ray of hippie sunshine.  Get well soon. 

When I was feeling really down, angry and sad, good news or bad, she is always there to cheer me up.

• Posted

You made me feel less worried!  Always supportive...get well, big hugs xxx
  • Posted

Renee has always been my rock. She is a wonderful caring lady who welcomes everyone with open arms and friendly advice.

I'm sorry to hear you are unwell Renee and wish you a swift recovery.

Lots of love, Gwen xx

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear that Renee is not feeling good.  I cannot thank her enough for the support she gave me on this forum as a terrified newbie and all of her subsequent posts of encouragement.

Lots of healing hugs to you Renee - I hope to see you posting on this forum soon,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.