Blood when wipe can it still happen after infection is gone?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please someone replay I'm scared something terrible, Can you get rectal itch and some lite pink blood when you wipe with Diverticulisis even after infection is gone?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Piles can bleed and cause rectal itching.  Has your doctor examined for this condition?
    • Posted

What is "Piles"? Is it treatable? I am so nervous I just cant help it!

• Posted

Piles are hemrrhoids,  very common and treatable.  Try not to worry, speak to your GP, if you had a colonoscopy they probably would have been visible then.

• Posted

I dont get a coloscopy until March 22, I only had ct scan with dye so far plus all the blood work...
    • Posted

Hi Thomas,  I think that the doctor who told you that you need surgery has caused you a lot of unnecessary worry.  When they have the results from the colonoscopy they will then be in a position to give you a treatment plan.  

They will find out exactly what is going on in your colon.

• Posted

Def sounds like Piles to me,you get them from having constipation and straining,the itch is typical of the inflammation ,your doctor will prescribe a cream ,do you take the Fybogel for the DD as this will help with it aswell as the DD,don't worry it's very common .

• Posted

Can piles also cause burning sensation when you pass bowels? I can't take the metamucil because of my blood sugar but I drink purne juice every day with two magnsium and over 64 ounces a water and its been keeping constipation away.  No one else on list had any of these itcy symtoms and the other ones I mentioned?

• Posted

I personally don't suffer from piles but have talked to people who do and the itching is very typical of the problem and caused by constipation ,The burning seems most probable as the veins are inflamed,Can you eat prunes or apricots as these are loads better at giving you relief than prune juice?, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about but your doctor would put your mind at ease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.