Tiredness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi does any one else experience such tiredness and fatigue,I have a 2hr window in my day when I feel resonantly ok but after that all I want to do is sleep,tryed to get to see consultant yesterday, but his secretary said that he wanted me to carry on for another 2 weeks,!!! As it might clear it's self !!! I am going to try and get a second opinion,not sure how to go about it.?not sure I can put up with this for another 2 weeks.!!! Help !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hiya I had exactly the same thing and went to docs they done blood test and it was my b12 was low that's possibly your problem so if I was you go see your doctor for further tests they gave me folic acid and said take vitamins with b12 it did help me hope this helps 😊 mary

• Posted

Hello Mary,many thanks for your reply, I am going to try and get in doctors in morning hoping he can help me..🤗

• Posted

That's good ask for blood tests it sounds exactly what I had as the b12 gets used more when you have diverticulitis I'm sure that's the deficiency you are missing hopefully you will get answers from the docs good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.