Razor Burns ? Friction burns? What is this

Posted , 4 users are following.

a week ago I had sex with my partner one day after the other, before this I had shaved my vagina. Two days later I had a pelvic exam and although the doctor doesn't really look down there she didn't mention anything. After this I started feeling some pain (minor) and when I felt the section of skin it felt a little wrinkly (no picture). Well a day later it started to burn when I peed or wiped. So that's when I decided to take a look. (I think I hurt myself more the first time I took a picture and the next day it was burning even more) so the fist picture is where there is no yellow and the other is how it is today. The part that has the yellow tissue is actually a little hard bump. What is this ? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.