Both hips replaced and hurt when I walk.

Posted , 4 users are following.

TLHR aug 2015 and TRHP Sept 2016.  I was not able to do much walking until after RH done and now when I walk they hurt so much.  I am only able to walk 20 minutes and they hurt so bad.  They hurt after I have been sitting for a while and then stand.  Has anyone else had this probelm?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Am sorry Diane

I have no this kind of exprince but I had thr right leg and year & half post op my problem is weaness i can walk properly 10 minutes then my leg become weak and start limping but no pain at all

It is better to discuss wirh your surgion or Gp my dear hope you will be fine soon

• Posted

That is really not as it should be, I would get back to your surgeon without delay.

Good luck

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.