Please help, stressed about herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

So ive been in a relationship for a long time and have bever cheated, well i drank alot one night and a woman offered me oral sex, saying she was clean but who knows really, i used a condom, she ended up taking it off and continued for about a minute before i stopped everything, went home and showered and cleaned myself, its been 6 days and i have no symptoms, today i have been feeling like i need to pee constantly but i feel like it might be because im so stressed and panicked about what happen im losing my mind, please help ease my mind! Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Nick. I am sorry that you are feeling that way. I would like to say that it would be better if you tried not to think about it too much. Also, it is quite early to get tested but just watch how you are feeling for the next month or so. To make yourself feel at ease, try and schedule your doctor's appointment for testing 5 weeks from now. Hope you feel better.

• Posted

I'm sure you're fine. You had brief, minimal exposure. The odds are low.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.