How has everyone getting on with their pip claims/appeals ect?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all !

Just wondering how you are all getting on ? Also how are you feeling about the process ect

Sophie

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Sophie,I was awarded for 3 years standard care high mobility,just had another face to face awarded standard care  and standard mobility it's a joke I'm worse now so iv appealed, lets see how it goes I was awarded 10 points for mobility .

• Posted

So sorry they didnt give you points to reflect your ilness now its got worse..I really do hope you get the best outcome possible ! X
  • Posted

Just foned about my mandatory reconsideration on Monday so a waiting game now actually worrying myself sick about it
    • Posted

I have just sent an mr off on behalf of my mum. I can imagine how you feel! My mums in bits and has even started smoking again through stress. Ill keep absolutely everything crossed for you ! X
    • Posted

Hope everything goes gd for ur mum I'm not expecting anything from mr will have 2 appeal but took off esa and put on jobseekers and need 2 go every week 2 sign on and I can hardly walk the length of myself I have sciatica had blood clot on lung heart attack and diabetes asthma and high blood pressure and an open abcess on my bum and I'm expected 2 go sign on and look for a job everyday 😔

• Posted

Makes me so angry! My mum lost the enhanced part of esa when she applied for pip. How do they expect you to do that! You applied for pip for a bloody reason. Now they want to to go above and beyond what you can do. They like setting people up to fail xx
    • Posted

Are you sure it wasn't Severe Disability Premium (SDP) she lost and not the Enhanced? Part of the criteria for SDP is any rate Daily Living PIP or Mid/hight rate care DLA. The Enhanced Premium criteria is Income Related Support group ESA.

• Posted

hi I lost a claim for dla for my daughter who has ptsd ( post traumatic stress disorder) so of course I appealed against it back in November but yet I am still awaiting on results so frustrating waiting!!
    • Posted

Christ thats a bit of a wait ! Make you laugh when they turn you down its so quick! But when you are appealing they take their time...and certainly not what you needed over xmas ! X
  • Posted

Hi

I am still waiting for the result. Don't know when. Assessor did say about 2 /3 weeks. Had assessment Monday morning

• Posted

Ooo good luck ! My mums decision was made 2 weeks after her assessment and it came through post just under 3weeks..my partner had his f2f2 weeks ago...we had a call monday from someone at pip asking a question and he said he would be making a decision that day. You shouldn't have to wait too long. I know different parts of the country have different waiting times though x

• Posted

Hi Sophie, I done my telephone review claim in December and they received my form back in January and  i'am awaiting face 2 face assessment appointment. Be glad when it is done.This is  a change of circumstances.So frustrating waiting.

• Posted

The worst part is the waiting..esp if you have no idea of the time scale.fingers crossed for it to be over and done with asap !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.