Bowel and Pee Problems...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, Since November I have been having Diareeah and a feeling my pee is never fully emptied (bladder)... This is only at school and going out, It never happens at home. 

I sometimes skip breakfast and i still need to poo 3 times before leaving school and get the feeling i am peeing myself sad 

I sometimes get dinner at school though sometimes the feelings go away... Why is this happening

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Are you under any stress? 
    • Posted

Well, Lost some family... But not too sad... id say im stressed because of this and its prob underlying
    • Posted

Bereavement may have caused underlying stress that you are unaware of.  Are you having stress in class since your symptoms come on only at school?  Have you seen a doctor for diagnosis?
    • Posted

Well, It started before the death... My doc has only gave a urine test and test for diabetes and all of which came back fine! Are there any ways to eliminate the stress and return to normal?
    • Posted

Have you tried distraction techniques like concentrating on a hobby or exercise?  If symptoms persist, see your doctor for more tests.
    • Posted

im going to the doctors tomorrow, nothing seems to help, sometimes the cold stops it... so i stay in the cold... and as for pe, (sports) i cant move incase something happens!
    • Posted

What about diet? Have you tried a food diary to see if you have a food trigger?  Good luck with the doctor.
    • Posted

i dont eat too healthy, nor to bad.. nything i seem to eat, is fine, even in morning if i dont eat ill go 3 times sad

• Posted

It does sound like stress to me too. You should eat breakfast too

• Posted

Do you know how to eliminate the stress and get back to normal... I dont have anything to be stressed about except if i have an accident smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.