help me not t sure if Visual Snow

Posted , 6 users are following.

i had a missed epidural (dural tap) on the 15th November 2016 to have my daughter and since then I have had numbness on my right side which has subsided,blurred vision n double vision which has worsened, loss of some hearing and now severe extreme photophobia which has worsened over last 12 weeks and no one knows how to treat😢 i have constat sparks flashes floaters static after images and dots i just want it gone so i can look after my kids. any suggestions? icant even stand darkness and apparently my eyes and brain are fine wtf? please help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,all the nerves includung those for your vision are in your spine. Seek legal counsel and on the vision get independant analysis
  • Posted

I have full sympathese for you when you went through this problem all of a suden. I entirely agree with Lee12629 who has already replied.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.