I've been depressed for about 3 weeks now!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So today it's been 1 year I've been suffering from herpes and on my 11 month which was on January i started having small breakouts again and it went away after i took medicine but after that I've been having white/yellow discharge which smells kinda bad every day and it's so annoying that i have to wear panty liner everyday and at the same time I've been having periods too on the same month two times,i don't know what to do now it's been a month already and I'm still having discharge,please help me.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

See your doctor dear because it sounds more like an infection than hsv causing the discharge. Hsv causes a watery discharge but not yellow with odor. Research bv and similar infections
  • Posted

Sounds like you're stressed. That (and menstruation, also herpes) can upset your vaginal pH balance resulting in bacterial vaginosis (BV), which might be what you have that's causing the odorous discharge. Stress can also mess with your periods, making them either more or less frequent. That happened to me before. Periods every two weeks; it was insane! Best to see a doctor to confirm that it's BV (or whatever else) and receive proper treatment.

• Posted

Hey Hun herpes doesn't cause a smelling odor

I think what you might have is bacterial vaginosis and it's a persistent thing which actually might be why you're getting outbreaks again!

• Posted

You may have a secondary infection somewhere. Definitely go to the doctor to get some tests. You may need some antibiotics.
  • Posted

Thank you so much for the reply guys,it means a lot to me,I'm so glad i found this group and I'll be going for check up tomorrow,i just hope it's not a serious case I'm really scared😣

• Posted

Thank you so much for the reply guys,it means a lot to me,I'm so glad i found this group and I'll be going for check up tomorrow,i just hope it's not a serious case I'm really scared😣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.