Results

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi can someone interpret results , free t3 6.1 (3.1-6.8)

free t4 18.8 (12.0-22.0)

serum tsh 0.01 (0.3-4.5) low

doc happy to retest again in 8 weeks with still no carbimazol

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like subclinical hyperthyroidism. Have you had any antibodies tests done or any scans for nodules?
    • Posted

Yes antibodies I have graves, I should have shared more, I have this for nearly three years , six months with no carbimazole, I just wondered is this normal results or what happens next
  • Posted

If you have had this for 3 years, how have you been treated?  Your Free T3 and T4 are in the high normal range and your TSH value is extremely low indicating hyperthyroidism.  Even if you are not on carbimazole, you can improve a lot by adding supplements.  I would get tested for deficiencies in Carnitine, vitamin D and magnesium to start and if deficient add these supplements.
  • Posted

looks lile within range, but borderline hyper....  What are your symptoms? are you ok?
    • Posted

Yes I have had graves for three yesrs but I am about 8 months with no carbimazole so I just wondered were the results mean I am, my eyes are my main problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.