Abdominal pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had the stomach flu on January 1st every since then my stomach hurts everyday and I feel nasusea a lot. But I've never threw up. This has been going for 2 months now. I'm tired of feeling this pain and I can't take anymore. I'm only 13 years old. I'm just tired of feeling this way. My stomach would hurt me like all day everyday 24/7 I just need help and answers

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Google post infection IBS. It sounds very similar. I had issues too, and I need to get my gut bacteria in check. I cut out gluten and all foods with sugars. I also began taking probiotics, and it seemed to help. It took over four months to get back to something somewhat normal.

And as always, check with a medical professional.

• Posted

Sandy..hi...It is important that you discuss your symptoms with an adult either a Doctor or if you can't ask your parent's or Guardian for some advice speak to your Teacher. The way you are feeling must affect your daily routine including school and your frustration at not feeling well is a sign that you need to get to the bottom of why you have these symptoms. Don't worry alone. There is always somebody who can help you. Take care Sandy and let us know how you get on?

• Posted

See your doctor for tests and ask about Post infection IBS. Do you have change of bowel habit?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.