i am 14 and have had osgood schlatter for 2 and a half y...

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am 14 and have had osgood schlatter for 2 and a half years and it hasn't gone away or got any better if anything it is getting worse. any suggestions?:shock:

[i:53c3aa422e]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:53c3aa422e]

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

same sad
  • Posted

you should go to a sports physio to see what they reccomend you do to reduce the symptoms
  • Posted

ive had it for about 6 months is it normal to be bad for this long ive had to quit my football teams (school and club) what did you do k.m? have you got any advice? cheers...
  • Posted

I was diagnosed with Osgoods-Schlatters disease when I was 12, I am now 16 and still experience alot of pain from time to time. I never gave up any of my sports teams when I was diagnosed perhaps that is why!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.