Common spinal problems.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Common Spinal Disorders Explained.

There is a book by that name available to read online if you Google it. It is written by three NHS consultants. Typical, my problem is not featured.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for posting this information. I am sorry that your condition is not featured in the book. Can i ask what your condition is? I suffer with pain in my back. If it helps many people here including me will understand if you need to talk. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hi I have googled it and can't see where it is free??  x
    • Posted

If you found the right link you just scroll down below selected pages and then click on any chapter.

I did not put the lnk as then the moderator holds them up to check that they can be displayed as they are concerned about copywrite and advertising. As this book is free and invites comments it should though have been OK.

• Posted

Hello derek76,

I too can't find the link to see this book for free. I think I have found the book, it has a blue cover with an image of the spine on it, and was written by three authors in 2005, but it beats me how to read it for free.

Thanks,

CuriousKanuck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.