Concerned for my weight loss

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im seroiously concerned about my weight! I used to weigh in at around 160 while going through menopause and it bothered me somewhat but i wasnt focused on it. When my mother got older ,as we were very close i would go over to her apartment several times a week or take her to all of her doctor appts She always wanted to take me to lunch since most where early appts. But we would share 1 meal because she ate very little in her 80s. So therefore i was use to eating half of everything. My point being is i lost it somewhere. After she passed i was grief stricken and must have swallowed it. I slowly started losing weight 160 to 130 in a short period of time. 130 to now 100lbs and im scared. I have had every possible test by my doctor that come back negative. I feel stress is running my life...This happened to me when i was in my 20s this drastic loss of appetite...any suggestions would be welcoming thank you!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think you should stop worry every thing. The change and fall in weight is due to tension, problems are never solved by worrying. I would suggest to have change in your routine lifestyle and enjoy the life at fullest. Have enough healthy meal. Involve your self in some extra activities listen music sperate your mind from your worries. You will definitely notice change in your weight.
  • Posted

I force myself to eat even when I'm not hungry. I'm not gaining but I've stopped losing. I'm too scared to lose any more weight so I know how you feel

• Posted

I to have been losing weight. I'm a 27 year old male. I feel fine most days. But used to weight around 180. Now I'm at 160 for some reason. I have anxiety and lots of stress. Every morning I wake up feeling worried I have cancer cause of my weight loss. I constantly worry about my health thinking I have somthing wrong. Haven't been to a doctor yet. Scared to see what they find. I have no other symptoms I don't know of. I eat fine. I don't exercise. But I'm always active doing something most days. I can't get the whole weight loss out of my mind. Always in the back of my head. Its ruining my life. I'm not social anymore really either. Think i am getting depression as well now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.