Confused

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been on these for a week today. Lost no weight whatsoever

Does it take a while or am I doing something wrong? I'm so disappointed ??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Ive been on these pills three times now and each time my weight loss kicked in on month 2 so give it time, we all react differently but the weight should move soon. Don't give up they do work if you stick to a low calorie diet and follow the fat rule, drink plenty of water and regular exercise.

Good luck

• Posted

Don't give up they do work my friend lost stones on them. I get on the scales Wednesday for the first time in a month I will let you know how much on or off lol I hope I've lost but I feel so much better in myself I know that it's hard but keep at it and try not too go back on the scales let the doctor do it 

• Posted

Rhino, I have been on them for a week, and Iv put on weight, I have not got a thyroid, and I can't walk very well, it's always difficult for me, 

• Posted

Hi Jayne Louise

Same problem here..I have a disability and very restricted regards exercise.  First month put on 1 and then lost a couple in 2nd month..I have now started a low carb diet to see if the weight will shift..Demoralising or what?

• Posted

I have r.a. From my jaw to my feet   I also have other things wrong with me. I think that this is why I have to lose weight I would like to lose about 3 stone I haven't been on the scales since the last time I went to the doctor so it's a month on Wednesday I haven't been able to exercise at all and I haven't gone on a strict diet I've tried to cut out the rubbish. But i will find out soon enough x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.