constant bloating and gas

Posted , 5 users are following.

I took a laxative a couple months ago and since then i've been constantly bloated and gassy and uncomfortable. I've seen a doctor they said everything was fine but they didnt really do anything thoroughly just said going once a week can be considered normal for women. I'm not sure what to do about the bloat and gas though because it's starting to be annoying

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

First go dairy free and see if that works.  Dairy Free the whole nine yards i mean !!! :-)   Check the labels before consuming anything.  If the problem still persists, then I suggest go gluten free.  It's not the food but the GMOs in the food that cause such problems.  You may have either mint leaves (3 nos.) or 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds after lunch.  Chew slowly and well.  Add a clove of garlic (cooked) to your food.  Drink only warm water.  Hope one of the above suggestions work for you.
    • Posted

I've tried mint leaves they're great! But yeah I'll start with going dairy free. Thank you!
  • Posted

Hi

I would change your Doctor for a start, how helpful to you is that.

Pamela

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.