constant diahorria

Posted , 6 users are following.

had blood tests stool sample doctor calls today need a ultrasound done on my liver asap as something flagged up on my liver what could it be was to shocked to ask

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

your better to get it checked it could be a fatty or enlarge liver when is your scan x
    • Posted

asap doctor said they will call rather than a letter sad very worried

• Posted

still waitin on ultrasound on fri 21st oct seems so long to wait !
    • Posted

I am similar,i have had constant diarrhea too for 10 days with stomach cramps and just took a stool sample in and bloods done today. 
    • Posted

I have the same symptoms. I'm worried to. Please let me know how everything goes. Hope everything is good.

• Posted

had ultrasound today very fatty liver gall bladder has a stone in it so thats the cause of my health problems got to see gp on mon 24th
    • Posted

well they can use chemicals to dissolve it or operate as a last resort gotta talk stuff over mon 24 th with my gp as my fatty liver has to be talked about sad least its not the big C   xx

• Posted

had the ultrasound done today liver is very fatty and i have a stone in my gall bladder so not good but gotta see gp on mon 24th least its not cancer x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.