Constant exhaustion and nausea with no insurance

Posted , 4 users are following.

So lately I've been sleeping CONSTANTLY and for very very long periods of time, and I've also been getting nauseas very easily. But what's been worrying me most of all is my sleeping pattern...

Normally anywhere from 5 to 7 hours of sleep and I'm fine. I may be a little tired throughout the day but nothing I can't handle with a few cups of coffee...

But lately I've been sleeping anywhere from 10 to 13 hours at a time, sleeping through my alarm (which I never do) and just generally don't have the energy to do ANYTHING other than sleep. Oh and I still feel exhausted after I get these long periods of sleep as well.

I don't even have enough energy for sex. Before this started I'd say we would have sex about 3 times a week on average. 4 on a good week, 2 on a bad.

But since this started we've had sex once this week. Which is definitely not normal. My girl has an amazing body and youd have a hard time finding any man who didn't think she was very attractive, and I know this has affected her even if she won't admit it...i don't want whatever is wrong with me to affect my relationship anymore than it already has.

I dontnhave health insurance and I'm not sure what I should.do or what could even possibly be wrong..

Any info is welcomed. Thanks guys.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Have you had your vit D level checked and also your iron level. It could also be due to your diet.
  • Posted

Well I haven't really had.any changes to my diet lately, tho I do eat very unhealthy...but I mean that's nothing new..

I did just start a new job about 2 months ago but thatnhasnt really affected my sleep.schedule as far as what time.I would normally have to get up...so idk

• Posted

You will be surprised how a bad diet can creep up on you, if you are not getting the right nutrients. We can get away with it for a while, but one day we need to look at what we are eating if we don't want to feel tired and run down. 

• Posted

And we need to drink plenty of clean water.
    • Posted

Ocra is said to be very good for diabetics.
  • Posted

If it were just the extra fatigue, unrefreshing sleep and exhaustion I'd suggest reading up about ME/CFS but I don't know where the nausea would fit into that.

• Posted

What is ME
    • Posted

Here is my advice to you

1. Take a Well Balanced Diet including milm and a Vitamin Supliment for a few days along with fewer amounts of meat and more vegetables

2. If your family has a diabetic back ground exercise regularly preferably running or jogging for a few miles every day that will keep the dieses at bay and glucose lev in control.

You'll see the improvement in a few days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.