Constant uncontrollable watery stools

Posted , 4 users are following.

After a 6 month flare up and anal fissures I had a second bottom injection which cleared the pain. Pred tabs and enema seemed to have slowed the flare up but now I am left with an odd need to rush to the toilet for a small amount of liquid stool. It comes on without warning and rarely has much solid just yellow mucas and sometimes a little blood (nothing like the worst of my UC)

Anyone else suffered similar? Rather annoying as I felt I was through the worst and this seems to be lingering.

Thanks for your advice!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Got this now, been started back on the rectal foam with prednisolone suppositories....Major urges in back passage but just mucas (green/brown) and fresh blood when I wipe. Totally fed up as I've been really stable for a long time. Hope yours clears up soon

• Posted

I suffer from these same symtoms every day for hours. I need a solution. I dont know what can fix, enemas dont stay neither do suppositories lately. So that worries me because those are the only at home procedures I am aware of. The need to be 2 seconds from my bathroom is annoying. I had a fissure a year ago and feel it coming on again. What a nightmare. Are we supposed to accept this fate. I need to email my GI...Good luck
  • Posted

This is what has brought me on the board I came out of a bad flare in Feb tapered off my Prednisone and things seemed OK now I'm having water dirreah out of nowhere and it's starting to scare me. As I'm not eating much at all cause if this I started smoking again thought it would keep me in remission now I'm scared I've been in the bathroom three times already since 3 am. How do you guys control the dirreah?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.