Could I be pregnant, please help?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 15 years old. I had sex with my ex boyfriend on Tuesday, I'm on the combined pill. I take my pill everyday around the same time but I have been on a small course of anitbiotics that ended a little under two weeks ago. I've never have unprotected sex before, I won't be doing it again. He pulled out but I can't help overthinking, he didn't give me a warning he was gonna "you know" so it really scared me. He swears nothing went inside me. I wanted to go get the morning after pill but he told me I was being stupid and started making fun of me. This was on Tuesday it's now Sunday. I feel like my stomach is filled with gas, i keep having a cramping/bubbling sensation. I'm due to start my 7 pill free days tomorrow so I haven't missed a period or anything like that. I'm just terrified of being pregnant because that means I would have to tell my strict parents and worse of all keep in contact with my ex. I'm a very intelligent girl who made a very stupid decision someone please help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I don't want to scare you but whenever you have unprotected sex with someone there is always a risk of falling pregnant maybe be that low 1% ... I know he said nothing went inside you but men precum & you can actually fall pregnant from that, the pull out method does not work speaking of experience that happened with me & I fell pregnant so was defiantly not planned. If I was you I'd wait for your period if it doesn't arrive then take a test then you'll know for sure. You may be having weird symptoms because your due on or maybe a little paranoid.

• Posted

Hi thanks, I am getting really worked up about it all. I think I should just wait it out and see what happens☹️
    • Posted

I really feel for you, it's horrible having to wait but it's your only option. Just try not to over think & relax, if you've taken your pills like you've said then you should be protected. Have you ever thought of going on the copper coil? Ive been on that now 5 months & it's worked wonders for me. Nothing to worry about & you know your protected.

• Posted

I initially went on the pill for my spots but because I had a boyfriend the doctor but me on one that's supposedly quite effective, I haven't really given much thought to other contraception but I think I'll research it abit more??

• Posted

Hi, please stop worrying about it. The combined probability of you getting pregnant while taking the pill and given that he pulled out is very, very small. Check the instructions or whatever you can find online about your pill's interactions with other kinds of Medicine. Still, I think you have nothing to worry about unless your period is or will be late this month. Cramps and other "pregnancy like" symptoms can occur for thousands of other reasons, and if by any chance you were pregnant, you wouldn't notice any change in just 3 days (some women don't notice anything for weeks). Relax and stop worrying, it is a much too stressful experience to put on yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.