Could I have help, advice and Information of ovarian cysts re occuring please?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, I found out that I had a lot of cysts on both ovaries about a week ago when I got admitted into hospital and had surgery. A few cysts on my left ovary ruptured and bled and leaked fluid around my womb and pelvis so I had to have a few cysts drained and my fluid drained. I was told by my surgeon that they would definately re occur and that my cysts had blood vessels in them? I hate waiting about in pain waiting for my cysts to rupture again. Can I ask for my cysts to be removed and not just drained? Thank you for reading:-) x

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi beth

Sometimes I think they just fob us off maybe you should speak to your doctor.

• Posted

I am going to, but the doctor I saw about my pains told me all of my symptoms were normal. A few weeks after my cysts ruptured.
  • Posted

If they are causing u problems and are coming bk then yes demand to have them removed once drained x
    • Posted

I don't understand why they didn't remove my cysts that ruptured as they think they will definately fill up and rupture again x
    • Posted

you would think its best for them too remove them so they dont keep having you bk having them drained let alone the pain your going through. the nhs system it a joke and im having issues with my cyst and its like they dont wanna know unless ya screaming in agony sad xxx hope u get sorted love
    • Posted

Keep on at ur gyne I phoned every other day mine were8.5 cm with a blood cyst inside told them I wanted them gone depressed swallon mine got removed last Friday after being on at them for months x
    • Posted

I totally agree with you. I don't want to keep being in hospital all the time and the pain after surgery is horrible never mind the pain you have to go through everyday. I hope your ok. I wish I had at least one ovary clear but both of my ovaries have cysts on them:-( xxx
    • Posted

I havent got one my hospital said they would refer me and refer me for scans, but I've heard nothing back yet. I think I may have to go to my own doctors and do it myself x
    • Posted

Best thing for u to do this is what I did went to a&e with really bad pains told them I had cysts and pain was really bad that's what I did they sent a gyne down to a&e and was referred to one right there had my letter with in weeks x
    • Posted

My pains are really hurting again at the moment. I can only take paracemols too which don't help me. ๐Ÿ˜” thank you for replying to me x
    • Posted

you know ya own body and if u feel u need sorting go to ane hun xxx otherwise uou know the score... there gonna take weeks again love xxx hope u get sorted soon
    • Posted

Thank you so much, I don't think I can take this pain for much longer. I've had this pain for months and for the past few days I've been recovering. But the pains have started bad again๐Ÿ˜” xxxx
  • Posted

I will, thank you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.