Could it be a relasp?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've been getting used to my new job for the past two weeks.somethings been bothering me,and I just want some opinions.I'd say I came out of a few months depression two months ago roughly,and I've been feeling mor comfortable and contented with my life.but over the past two weeks,I've been noticing i get overwhelmed quite a bit,with feeling like i want to cry increasing over the past few times,and the other times im feeling so tired im feeling spaced out and weird.i know this is mostly due to a new job that's one of the hardest ive had,learning lots of new things and getting to know a larger staff force,which I'm used to as i feel this was a down side of my last job.it's just concerning me as today I was feeling guilty over something that someone could be feeling or not doing enough with them or to help them.also ive noticed my,what a family member calls it,when you think no one is looking you look misreble moments,and I suppose it's the anxiety making me think my depression is coming back slowly again.I'm seeing my pwp next week and will mention this,but i just wanted to see if anyone else has felt like this or what their opinion of it is

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

sounds a lot like anxiety to me, just remember your breathing and to take things in your stride, don't let the anxiety push you back, push it away. I have noticed as I rebuild my life after depression my anxiety has got worse so maybe the same for you. Don't bottle it, keep letting it out. I find here and SM good to feel comfortable about speaking out.

hope this helps, please keep in touch

David

• Posted

Thanks for the reply hunny,i know im afraid to be crying again as I see this as the depression coming back,though i know it's bad to bottle it up.i cried so much with the depression,when before I was quite an emotionally and mentally strong person.I keep telling myself even if it does come back I'll be alright as I've got through it once before,I just dont want to put my family through it again or it to affect my new job,though it's hard,the people are great.
    • Posted

Don't let the anxiety rule you but don't worry. It is normal to over stress and panic but that is the route back to depression. So you stay strong. Focus on control and remember you are the boss

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.